Insolvency Lawyers London UK: Insolvency, Rescue recovery, administrations and liquidations
Insolvency lawyers, Rescue recovery solicitors - you can never plan for the unexpected, particularly a financial crisis. Insolvency law is a highly complex area, but by taking our expert professional legal advice we assist you to overcome your insolvency issues and financial difficulties.
Today's culture of rescue and recovery promotes entrepreneurial enterprise and risk taking for business and personal success.
Insolvency Legal Help and Advice
We help you to:
- Become an effective and active creditor
- Prevent bad debt accrual
- Establish credit control systems
- Review your business terms to ensure that they contain an effective retention of title clause and give your business protection
- Advise on and draft personal guarantees from your customers
- Protect your interest in the event that one of your customers becomes insolvent - you may still be able to supply this customer
- As a director or owner of a business meet your legal responsibilities
Business Insolvency Procedures
- Administrative receiverships
- Company voluntary arrangements
A philosophy of 'enlightened self-interest' adopted by the debtor and creditors promotes a culture of co-operation for the survival of the business and long-term needs of the creditors within the law.
Individuals Needing Financial Legal Services
If you are an individual facing financial difficulties we help you:
- to negotiate with your creditor
- advise if you have received a statutory demand
- if you have been made bankrupt, we will negotiate with your trustee for the best deal to protect your family home and assets
- with bankruptcy and individual voluntary arrangements
We have developed a network of experienced licensed insolvency practitioners, and we work closely with them to achieve an early resolution of your case.