London Solicitors For Your Business
Solicitors in London for Business: Buying, Selling, Business Transfers, Asset Sales
LZW Law's London solicitors and lawyers offer practical advice to businesses and private individuals looking to buy, sell or transfer a business, and offer expert legal help setting up and running a business. We advise on shareholders agreements, LLP agreements, Partnership Agreements as well as terms and conditions, agency and distributorship agreements.
Business Solicitors and Lawyers For Buying or Selling a Business
Whether buying or selling a business or entering into business agreements or contracts, we help you to structure the deal, and guide you through the complexities of the transaction.
We advise you in particular on:
- The sale and purchase agreement
- Warranties, indemnities and restrictive covenants
- Transfer of undertakings and dealing with employees
- Taxation, including VAT and stamp duty
- How to deal with goodwill, assets and stock
Business Solicitors and Lawyers to Set-up and Run a Business London
As members of the Law Society's 'Lawyers for your Business' scheme, we offer a free initial meeting or review to advise on any legal or practical matters including:
- Business start-ups, company formation, sole traders
- Joint venture agreements, agency and distributorship agreements
- Partnership, shareholders' and LLP agreements
- Restructuring your business and planning for succession
- Terms and Conditions of Business and employment contracts
- Intellectual Property rights
LZW Law's Business Solicitors clients include shops, restaurants, pubs, bars, professional firms and many others.
We have helped a wide variety of businesses both in the UK and abroad.